Thu, Aug 31|
The POWER Act: Opportunities for Pro Bono Service Supporting Survivors of Domestic Violence
Pro Bono Work to Empower and Represent Act
Time & Location
Aug 31, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
About the Event
Learn about opportunities for pro bono service in the San Diego Community, supporting survivors of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking.
- Hon. Devon Lomayesva, Chief Judge, Intertribal Court of Southern California
- Hon. Victor N. Pippins, San Diego Superior Court Judge
- Dr. Ramona Probasco, Therapist and Author, Healing Well and Living Free from an Abusive Relationship
- Bhavani Peesapati-Madero, Staff Attorney, SDVLP
- David Finn, Assistant U.S. Attorney
- Hon. Cynthia A. Bashant, U.S. District Court Judge
Location: Virtual (link will be provided day before event)
MCLE: 1 hour, General MCLE Credit
Presented by San Diego FBA and the Southern District of California Lawyer Representatives. This webinar is co-sponsored by the San Diego County Bar Association and Lawyers Club of San Diego.