Veracity—Our Obligation of Candor and the Law Firm Management’s Duty to Ensure It (Ethics) (4 of 4)
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for an ethics panel featuring members of the San Diego County Bar Association Legal Ethics Committee:
Wendy Patrick and Ed McIntyre. Wendy and Ed will discuss law firm managers and supervisors’ duty to make sure all lawyers comply with their ethical obligations.
MCLE: 1 hour of Ethics MCLE Credit.
- FBA San Diego Chapter members: Free
- FBA National members: $10
- Non-FBA members: $40
Zoom credentials and written materials will be sent via email one day prior to the event.
Eighth Annual All-Day MCLE Event Schedule:
- 9:00am-10:00am – Ethics
- 10:05am-11:05am – Ethics
- 11:05am-11:15am – Break
- 11:15am-12:15pm – Competency
- 12:20pm-1:20pm – Ethics
- 1:20pm-1:30pm – Break
- 1:30pm-2:30pm – Ethics
- 2:35pm-3:35pm – Elimination of Bias
Co-Sponsor: Imperial County Lawyers Association
- FBA San Diego Chapter Members$0$00$0
- FBA National Members$10$100$0
- Non-FBA Members$40$400$0
- Imperial County Lawyers Assoc.$0$00$0